Re: AO-27 & Mir

   Can anyone recommend a web site that has info on the various modes of AO-27
   and general information concerning the satellite. Also, is anyone else
   having problems contacting Mir, for about the past week I have not heard a
   thing, either on 145.985 or 145.935. Thanks in advance!

   73 Jeff

I have information which is about a year old; still fine for AO-27, rather
dated for Mir.  Indeed, i've not succeeded in hearing MIR/SAFEX repeater
in months (alas).

	http://qsl.net/kd6pag/AO-27.html
	http://qsl.net/kd6pag/MIR.html

Alas, the UMBRA site appears no longer to be owned by non-amateurs(?) and at
any rate, there is not, to my knowledge, a site with officially maintained
TEPR data.  (And if you don't know what i'm talking about, don't worry about
it).  If anyone provides me with more current information, i will gladly
include it.  N. American skeds welcome on AO-27; i can work all 50 States
and most provinces, and although occasionally slow at times, i will QSL 100%
to valid callbook addresses (although please note, mine is about to change)
or provide such via e-mail.

				-- KD6PAG  ("Networking Old-Timer, RF newbie")

P.S.  Jeff, please write me when you get on AO-27, i'm not sure i have
Alabama confirmed yet.