Apparent RS-12 mode change

Hi,

This morning, Rusty, NM1K, reported via the DX PacketCluster that RS-12
was no longer operating in Mode KT.  I checked it out this evening, on the
next available pass (0004-0020, 21 September), and found it operating
in Mode K, but not in Mode T or Mode A.  I worked two stations using
Mode K but heard nothing on the 145 MHz downlink and was unable
to produce any signals on the 29 MHz downlink when transmitting to
RS-12 on the 145 MHz Mode A uplink.

I do not know the reason for the apparent mode change.  Any information
you can provide would be most helpful, and will be relayed.

73, Ray
W2RS
w2rs@amsat.org