No Subject

(Rockliffe SMTPRA 2.1.4) with ESMTP id <B0003442002@merlin.netexp.net> for <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>;
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:41:35 -0400
From: "Christopher Cox" <cobox@netexp.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Uplink Frequencies
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:52:41 -0400
Sender: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

Hi John,

> Isn't this what is currently done with the ANS bulletins? You only need
> subscribe the ANS@amsat.org...

I believe you are right, however I would not know because I do not receive
it.

I consult the

	http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/ans.html#satrpt

link because the #satrpt part points to the one liners that where being
requested, and are updated pretty regularly. It would take about 5 minutes
of labor of cut and paste to make the list from it.......No I am not
volunteering .....:-)

Regards

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ Amateur Amateur