For Sale

-- [ From: Don DeJarnette - Traveller * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

FOR SALE (WILL NOT BREAK UP LOT):

Get ready for SEDSAT.

Radio: Yaesu FT-290 RII (A2) all mode 2 meter. Sells new $629.95.
CTCSS: Yaesu FTS-7 tone unit. Sells new $44.95
Portable Power Pack: Yaesu FBA-8. Sells new $39.95
Power Pack Charger: Yaesu NC-26B. Sells new $9.95.
Mobile Mounting Bracket (1): Yaesu MMB-31. Sells new $39.95.
Mobile Mounting Bracket (2): Yaesu MMB-31. Sells new $39.95.
- - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL if purchased NEW $804.70.

TOTAL my asking price $450.00 excluding shipping and insurance.
Total weight is approximately 14 pounds.

CONDITION: The radio is in LIKE NEW condition and has only been turned on
twice,
once to check it out and once to check out the FTS-7. The radio includes the
original
packaging, the original never completed warrantee card and all manuals and
original
accessories. The FBA-8 and the NC-26B are in MINT condition but lacking the
original
boxes. The two MMB-31 mounting brackets are in NEW condition in unopened
original
boxes.

TERMS: Send to me via E-Mail your name, call sign, address, phone number,
intention to
purchase the equipment and method you want the equipment shipped (UPS or
FEDEX).
The first person's name I receive gets the equipment. I will send back to
you the total cost
of the equipment ($450) plus shipping and insurance to your QTH and my
address and
phone number. Once I have sent you the total cost, I will wait 7 days to
receive your money
order or certified bank check. The equipment will be shipped out the next
business day
after I receive your payment. I will E-Mail you with the tracking number. If
the payment is
not received in the allotted time, it will go back on sale.

Thanks,

Don DeJarnette KC4YRT
ddej@ogb.gsa.tuscaloosa.al.us
(Please respond to this E-Mail Address)