Miss America special event station. Thanks.

I want to thank everyone for the contacts with K2BR. I tried to work one
more pass today, but the intermod, and noise floor in Atlantic City is
unreal ! There must be 20,000 beepers in operation, in 2 square miles!
Most of the passes I worked during the week were from the Atlantic City
Airport. I was using  my Yaesu 51R ht, so the station was FM only. My 847
is in for repair, I was planning on having it ready for the event. I also
acquired another satellite antenna system at a Hamfest (a Cushcraft
AOP-1), which I will use for Field Day and special events, after I
rebuild it . So next year will be better. Anyway I made a total of 32
contacts in six passes. The three passes I worked from Convention Hall on
the Boardwalk netted 0 contacts. The 847 would of helped here. QSL via
K2BR with a SASE (standard size QSL card). Once again  the SCARA club
says thanks for the contacts.

73 Jeff  kb2wqm