Re: QEX

Jack I am very curious to know why you would want these back issues of
QEX.  Nowdays, it seems no one cares about things technical, just
political.  The pastime is flaming any of us that have built the hobby.

I have every issue of QEX ever published and quite a few newsletters that
were written by many creating that publication.  Cliff K7RR