Re: Looking for a Drake Converter...

Hello Al. I happen to have one I could part with. I did the mods except
re-crystal and  separate power.  I was going to use it with my 706 that
would tune to 120 mhz. What happened is at a hamfest I bought a package
for $100. I got the Drake with re crystal, the sb-32dxc antenna, and a
dm-1 deviation meter.  The Drake I have has never been mounted, it has
the inline power supply(with wall wart) to feed power through the coax.
Will sell for $50 plus shipping. I think I paid the $63.50,  but what the
hay I'll pass along a deal. And I really don't need two of them!  Let me
know. I'm in SNJ.

73 Jeff kb2wqm