AO-10

Howdy,

I had a chance on Fri 9/18 to listen for AO-10. At 1645 UTC MA235 AO-10 was
15K away from me. I could definately hear the beacon pop up for 20 secs or so.
When this happened I gave a couple of quick low power taps on the key and
heard my downlink cleanly with no FM'ing.

Today, 9/19 at ~1300 UTC with AO-10 at MA167 and 34K away from me, I could
detect the beacon in LHCP. It would pop out of the noise _very weakly_ for 10
secs with little FMing at very regular intervals spaced 1 minute and 20 secs
apart. I was unable to detect the beacon at all in RHCP. I did not try
uplinking at this distance.

This is better than a few weeks ago. Hopefully things will continue to
improve.
I miss my DX  :-}

73,
Mike, N1JEZ