Re: MFJ 1278B/DSP-93 Problem

"Bill Fry" writes:
>     Running an MFJ -1278B / DSP-93 / Wisp and having a problem getting =
> the 1278b into & out off Kiss mode

If all else fails, the keyboard way to exit KISS mode is to talk to the
TNC with a terminal program and send it hex C0 FF C0. You do this by
holding down the ALT key, typing the decimal numbers 192 255 192 on the
numeric keypad, and releasing the ALT key afterwards thus:

(alt key down) key 192 (alt key up); (alt key down) key 255 (alt key up);
(alt key down) key 192 (alt key up).

My TNC sometimes exits after the 255. I also understand that some TNC's
will exit KISS mode if you give them three control-C's.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188