Re: Uplink Frequencies

Great idea Bob!  I always thought the bulletin currently being sent by
UoSat 2 gives a much better report on the frequncies of the birds. Your
idea of operating status AND THE MODE is great!

I wonder if we will ever hear Dove again?

It is easy for me to ask, I am not volunteering my time to keep things
going.  I know we all appreciate the work that many people do for AMSAT
and the rest of us.  A sincere thank you to all those that keep things
working and pass on information to the casual observer.

Rick  WB3CSY