RE: RS-12 downlink

I'd like that too, if only to get the uplink off of 15 meters!
Too many don't bother to listen on the uplink before calling CQ
or sliding their transmit frequency around.
It would also allow those other than Extra and Advanced in the
US to operate RS-12 since the uplink is from 21.210-21.250.
Although I have to admit it isn't as crowded on weekends as it
used to be. ;)

Kevin, WB5RUE
EL09