RS-12 downlink

Hi Folks, wish they would put RS-12 back in mode "A". I was about to
call on FO-29 this morning at 14:58utc, when i heard N0QXC in Kansas
calling cq on 145.935 my uplink (my uplink is lsb but i listened on
usb), not N0QXC or anyones fault just one of those things that happens
when two birds are in view using 2m. for both up and down link. 73 de
Scott ve6itv
--
                *           Scott Smith (VE6ITV)         Grid    *
                *                Box 4462               DO24OG   *