Re: Wisp Help

> Carolyn Osborn wrote:
>
> I am trying to setup Wisp (Ver.3211) . I cannot find a "communications
> setup"
> in MSPE. I cannot communicate with my TNC {Spirit II}. Should I use
> another Ver?

There is no "Communications Setup" section in WiSP32.  Go to the Satellite
Setup for each Satellite and select the TNC Tab.  There you can setup the
communications seperately for each satellite, a much more flexible
arrangement than you had in WiSP16.  WiSP3211 is the current version.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org