Re: FOD-INIT

>Anybody know where I can find the program "FOD-INIT" so that I can
>interface FODTRACK with WISP? Is it available on the internet for
>download?
>
>thanks in advance,
>James KD4DLA
>
>----

I asked the same question on this list and got no reply. However, it
is relatively simple to interface.  If you don't get a reply, let me
know and I will pass along what I learned.

For those who have not seen it, there is a nice 'tech letter' on page
80 of Oct 98 "QST" regarding FODTRACK.  In my opinion it is a really
neat standalone for rotator and doppler tracking.

Bob Hart, WA7HRA
Hoodsport, WA