Re: Wisp and Rotors

Hi Raul,

Raul Gomez Fernandez wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> But I have a problem, it seems that the program
> doesn't take in mind the stop position (north or south), the flip mode,
> and the park antenna, (the elevation never goes to 180 degrees to avoid
> the stop position). What can be wrong?

The unregistered program has all the features.  You can set any rotor stop
by using the Rotator Setup in WiSP for the KCT.  I have had both South and
North stop rotord and it works fine.

The flip mode is broken just now.  It will be fixed in the future.

The antenna Park works fine here.

> I have to say that Wisp is not REGISTRED. And I also want to know what I
> have to do to register and the price for do it.

You can register the program at AMSAT-UK, AMSAT-DL, AMSAT-NA and others.
You should contact them for the contribution amounts.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org