Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V1998 #78

hi all.

My name is Affan Basalamah, my job is operating amateur radio
micro satellite groundstation in my college, Institute Technology of
Bandung, Indonesia, operating using callsign YC1DAV.

Here is my equipment lists :
1. IC-970D transceiver
2. 2m/70cm Tx/Rx antenna, controlled by Kansas City Tracker/Tuner
3. Planning to use Thomas Sailer Soundmodem driver, to achieve 9600bps
   modem speed
4. Planning to use Linux and microsat package program

My obstacle is to find Kansas City Tracker/Tuner for linux,
so all the antenna's movement is depending on software instruction.
I've already looked for it on AMSAT FTP site, but I was unable to find it.

I do appreciate all of your help to find this driver program.

TIA
affan basalamah				mailto:affan@students.itb.ac.id
nim : 13296018				http://students.itb.ac.id/~affan