Well maybe not (SEDSAT 1 That is)

Just found out today that we might still launch on the 15th of October. We will not know until the 30th which is the day that Boeing must begin the stacking of the Delta II for that mission.

NASA JPL and the contractor are on a "success oriented" schedule that may allow them to finish and launch DS1 on time (only a few months late). (Scary ain't it)

Dennis Ray Wingo
KD4ETA

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com