AO-10

Several of you have confirmed that AO-10's beacon can't currently be heard,
even when the satellite is quite close (5000 km).  The beacon can currently
be detected as a very weak cyclical signal using digital signal processing.
 Mike West / WL7BQM sent me a gif file of results using the FFTDSP software
and a sound card.  I have posted this on my AO-10 web site at:

		http://www.cstone.net/~w4sm/AO-10.html