Looking for QEX Mag Articles

Since I am not having any luck scrounging a parabolic reflector for Mode S, so  I was thinking about building one.  I am looking for a copies of a couple of  QEX Magazine Articles.
  QEX Mag. Feb 1996 pp 3-11 Dipole-Reflector Par. Dish Feeds for..
  QEX Mag. Oct  1994 pp 13-22 Parabolic Dish Antennas

I would pay for the copy costs and postage. Thanks.

		73, Allen WB6RWU
		     Capitola, Ca.