Problem with InstantTrack

Howdy.  I've used IT for several years, with no
problems whatsoever.  Recently, I acquired a Toshiba
T4400SX laptop, a 486SX 25mHz machine with 10Mb main
memory, but no math co-processor.  I'm having no luck
running IT on it.  Since I have no math co-processor,
I use "ITNCP", which is the version designed for
machines with no co-processors.  When I invoke ITNCP,
I get an error message "overlay not found" and back to
the DOS prompt I go.  I tried reinstalling the program
from the original AMSAT disk, and even installed DOS
Version 6.21 (the version I use on several other machines)
with no luck.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone may have for
fixing this annoying problem.

Best regards,  John  W5EME   johnh@ih2000.net