JW98/2 nw again.

       SVALBARD DXPEDITION 1998/2

Hello to all again, now is time for a new operation from Svalbard.

My call will be JW9PJA and it will be my second opreation from Svalbard this
year,
my last operation was not so sucessefull as i hope this one will be this time.

QTH: LONGYEARBYEN IOTA EU-026 GRID: JQ78TF and the operating dates will be from
around 22:00 UTC Friday 18 th of September 1998 to 09:00 UTC Monday 21st of
September
1998.

I will operate on RTTY / PACTOR and SSTV the last one a lot. I also will be
doing some
CW and SSB the bands from 6 to 160 mt. but i guess propagation will be good
only on 20
meters as always, and some luck on 40 mt.

I have been very active on RTTY from Norway with my home call LA9PJA and
also SSTV
so this will be my goal on JW, but i will do Satellite RS-12 as well if i
get the time.

Please send QSL via Bureau or Direct to the following adress, pse remember
to send IRC
SASE, all QSL's will be answered either via Buro or Direct.

CARLOS FERREIRA - LA9PJA
JOHAN BJERKNES VEI 5 B
NO-3039 DRAMMEN
NORWAY

E-MAIL: la9pja@online.no

WEBB: http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/jw98.htm

I have had some problems receiving QSL's from operations 1997 and 1998 from
LA BURO
it seems that they missunderstood my new adress and QSL's have been sent to
my old club
station, so please i hope you will understand the delay, all qsl's received
will be answered, i
have decided not to send qsl's right away before getting first, the reason
is that special on
CW a lot of calls were not correct because of poor band conds in 1997 and in
part my
mistake writing wrong calls, so please do send your qsl first if you have a
valid qso,
otherwise no qsl.

Have a lot at my home page, there's some more avaiable information about the
trip.

Good luck and hope to copy you soon again friends.

73 de Carlos .

                    _----------------------------------------------_
--------------------_  RADIO AMATEUR STATION _--------------------

                        * * * * *  LA9PJA * * * * *

                       CARLOS FERREIRA - LA9PJA
                          Johan Bjerknes vei 5 B
                               N-3039 Drammen
                                      Norway

e-mail:                   la9pja@online.no

Webbsite:        http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/

JW97-site:       http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/jw97.htm/

JW98-site:       http://home.sol.no/~la9pja/jw98.htm/

LA9XR:         http://home.sol.no/~ihaanes/la9xr.htm

Packet BBS:    LA9PJA@LA2D.DRM.F.NOR.EU

DX-cluster:    LA9PJA@LA1DXG (OSLO) 144.825 / 433.725 MHz.

LA9XR - Heggedal RU-15 Rx: 434.975 / Tx: 433.375 MHz.

LA9DR - Drammen U-5     Rx: 434.725 / Tx: 433.125 MHz.

LA5DR - Drammen R-5     Rx: 145.725 / Tx: 145.125 MHz.

HF Frq.: 28.500 USB / 14.175 USB / 14.230 SSTV (everydays.)