KO-23, AO-10

KO-23
KO-23 is again fully in sunlight and will not experience periods of
darkness on each orbit until Sept. 26th. As in the past, as the spacecraft
temperature rises, we may experience compromised download efficiencies
during this time interval.

AO-10
On a pass over my QTH today, I was unable to hear AO-10's beacon, even at a
comparatively close range of about 10,000 km.  Has anyone heard the beacon
in the last few days??