Re: Goodbye John Holliman

Keith, I felt the same as you when I saw the report of John's death. Only
thing I can add is that I really liked John's reports on the Shuttle and
Mir programs. It always seemed to me that John, was really interested and
loved what he was doing.  I will miss that. It was like i had a friend at
CNN that was going to tell me the news.

73 Dave KB9BNR