Re: Goodbye John Holliman

John Holliman was a talented correspondent and a true gentleman. I remember
John's reports from Iraq during the Gulf War. He was one a several CNN
reporters inside IRAQ at the beginning of the war. When I sent him a email
about the early decommissioning of MIR, not only did he take the time to
answer my message but he also added several links and sent a follow-up
message a few days later.  A very classy and well-respected journalist.

Mark Fossum - N0NSV