Dual Band Antennas ??

Recently there was an amateur that posted information with  jpeg image
attachments on dual band CP eggbeaters with reflectors. The antennas were
mounted on a horizontal boom that rotated but were at a fixed elevation.

I finally managed to print one of the mimed images for a fine photo. But by
this time I had misplaced the amateurs name/email address/call.

Would the sender please identify himself to me so I may contact him for
building details. The antennas look like just what I need.  Thank you.

de Sid Sneidar, AH6HH in Kailua, HI