Goodbye John Holliman

Dear Amsat-bb.

     According to WGN, CNN Shuttle Correspondent John Holliman died today
in a tragic Auto accident near his home in SUburban Atlanta.
     CNN reported that he and Walter Cronkite were to report together on
the flight of John Glenn.

     The news of his death was a surprise and a shock to myself and I am
sure that he will be missed by those who followed the space program and
by the Astronaut community.

    I would like to know what anyone else has to say about this.

Sincerely,
Keith Thews
kthews@juno.com