Yaesu G-5400B Elevation Indicator

Excuse the bandwidth because I know this has been asked before. (No
flames, please!) I didn't save the message because I never thought I'd
need it. Shows you how wrong you can be.

My G-5400 rotor control box no longer indicates the elevation position.
The motor is moving the boom but the indicator remains stuck at zero. It
was intermittant for a while then quit altogether.

Once again for my benefit, what was the solution to this one ? I promise
I'll print out the answer this time !! :-)

Brad Darnell
N9INN
Indianapolis, IN  -  EM-69