Re: Failed message delivery

In a message dated 9/11/98 12:39:45 PM Hawaiian Standard Time, Mailer-
Daemon@ptel.cc writes:

<< Recently there was an amateur who designed/built dual band CP eggbeaters
with
 reflectors. The antennas are mounted on a horizontal boom, rotates in azimuth
 and with a fixed elevation. He also included *.jpg attachments. I finally
 managed to print one fine photo. However, I lost the email/name of the
sender.

 Would the sender please identify himself to me so I may contact him for
 building details. The antenns look like just the thing I need.  Thanks.

 de Sid AH6HH in Hawaii. >>