Snap Shot request for K9SLQ Web page

QST QST Calling all Satellite Operators

I need more photo's for my PHOTO ALBUM of satellite operators Web Site.
Submit your GIF or JPEG format photo via e-mail to me
at:

k9slq@amsat.org
You will eventually find your photo and that of your comrades at:

http://www.parlorcity.com/k9slq

If you do not have means to capture a computer graphic file,  you may send a
snap shot print to me and I will scan it. Do not to forget to include your
name, callsign and email address. Send photo to:

Wayne Grove K9SLQ
1025 W. Lancaster St.
Bluffton, IN 46714