+++ Items 4Sale +++

Items for sale:

ANC-4        JPS DSP AF phase noise reduction unit    $60 + $5 shipping
             Manual/DC pwr cord

PRO-2046     Radio Shack scanner                    $100 + $10 shipping
             29-890 Mhz, AM/FM, 100 channels
             Box/Manual/DC pwr cord/Mobile bracket
             Only 3 months old

IC-22U       Icom 2 meter FM xcvr                    $75 + $10 shipping
             10 watts,
             DC pwr cord/manual/mobile bracket/mic

FT-230R      Yaesu 2 meter FM xcvr                  $100 + $10 shipping
             25 watts, Digital display, PL
             TT mic/manual/DC pwr cord/mobile bracket

TRS04VD      ARR (Advanced Receiver Research)         $50 + $5 shipping
             Sequencer
             PPT in, 4 DPST relays out
             Commercially manufactured unit
             PC board only (not a kit)

MFJ-462B     Multi digital mode LCD display terminal  $60 + $5 shipping
             AF in, displays: AMTOR/CW/RTTY/PACKET
             DC pwr cord/manual

IC-751A      Icom 100 watt HF xcvr/gen rcvr         $600 + $20 shipping
             160-10 meters, 32 men, AM/FM/CW/SSB
             DC pwr cord/manual/mic/mobile bracket
             This is an "A" model

             The following IC-751A options will ONLY be made available
             to the purchaser of the radio. The purchaser can pick and
             chose which addition items he/she wants.

                 EX-310    Voice synthesizer        $60
                 FL-53     250 Hz CW filter         $60
                 RC-10     Direct freq 10 key pad   $60
                 UX-14     CI-V computer interface  $60
                 MFJ-941C  Ant tuner w/meter        $50

             IC-751A + all above options, package: $800 + $20 shipping

             Once the IC-751A is sold, any remaining options will be
             posted and sold separately at that time.

TERMS:

1) Prices are for CONUS only

2) Send me an eMAIL message to reserve an item(s) which you want to
purchase. If I receive several requests for the same item(s), the tie
breaker will be the date/time stamp of the eMAIL messages. First in gets
the reservation, second in will go on wait list.

3) I will confirm your reservation via an eMAIL reply

4) Send US money order (no personal checks) to my home callbook mailing
address.

5) All money orders MUST be received by me within 7 days or the deal is
assumed canceled. The item will either go to the next person in line, or
relisted on the internet for sale.

6) I will ship UPS ground next day after receipt of your money order.

NE7X...