AMSAT doc. on Discovery channel Italy

This week was on Discovery Channel Italy  a series of three documentaries
about satellites.
They were wonderful and furthermore in one of them AMSAT lab in Orlando was
shown, I was very proud to be a member as the speaker was comparing the
huge costs of commercial satellites vs amateur satellites, even made with
'pan' antennas bought at the supermarket!
I strongly hope P3D will go up soon as the launch is the real bottleneck
for us... :((

73 de Roberto, IK4JQW