Egg Beater Antenna???

Recently there was an amateur who designed/built dual band CP eggbeaters with
reflectors. The antennas are mounted on a horizontal boom, rotates in azimuth
and with a fixed elevation. He also included *.jpg attachments. I finally
managed to print one fine photo. However, I lost the email/name of the sender.

Would the sender please identify himself to me so I may contact him for
building details. The antenns look like just the thing I need.  Thanks.

de Sid AH6HH in Hawaii.