lusat digipeatering

hi all,

Since lusat is in digipeater modus, i did some little experiments on it.
Today i tried with the WinGT voice packet programm to connect myself, and
send a voice. (compressed
wav-file used for terrestrial packet to "talk" really to other packet
stations.)
It's working quiet well and i was wondering if there are some other
satellite friends arround who have
the same programm (Wingt voice 3.0 or higher) to do some digipeater via
lusat.
It's fun to make "analog" qso's via a digital satellite. Only talking to
your own is kind of boring.
I think it would be the first voice qso made via a digital satellite,
except the voice-messages on KO-23!
Pse let me know who's interrested. I'm always on!
73 de ON1DLL  -  Dirk
e-mail :  ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG
packet: ON1DLL@ON5VL.#LG.BEL
satmail: AO-16/KO-23/KO-25