Re: System requirements for Station Program

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul J. Beckmann <paul@eye.psych.umn.edu>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 11:30 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] System requirements for Station Program

>Hello.
>  I've purchased a serial number for Station and downloaded the
>latest disk set. I installed it last night on my limited Windows
>3.1 machine only to listen to it thrash incessently and watch
>windows paint up one segment at a time. While there is a 'manual.doc'
>file, I can't see to print it with anything I have.
>  What are the system requirements for Station? I've heard so many
>good things about it yet it seems to act like such a pig on my
>machine.

Station programmer Paul Willmott, VP9MU can no doubt offer the best
information on this.  I have run Station fine on as low a level computer as
a 486/66 with 20 MB of RAM.  I think Paul has actually run it on a 386.  I
think you definitely need a math co-processor.

Ken Ernandes
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd