RE: a tmsat file for who can decode it

The file you have downloaded is a thumb image from the wide angle camera.
If I remember correctly this image is over the Bahamas.

The image is 142 x 146 pixels (At least that's what I'm using the look at it
- other doc I've got sais it is 152x144).

The large images (1040495 bytes) are the narrow angle camera images.  I hope
to post some of the processed images to the web page in the next day or so.
These are really quite spectacular 100m multispectral images, and are worthy
of more than a quick look.  Unfortunately they take a long time to download
and so we may switch to 38k4 for some passes at some stage soon.

73
Chris Jackson G7UPN / ZL2TPO
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd