System requirements for Station Program

Hello.
  I've purchased a serial number for Station and downloaded the
latest disk set. I installed it last night on my limited Windows
3.1 machine only to listen to it thrash incessently and watch
windows paint up one segment at a time. While there is a 'manual.doc'
file, I can't see to print it with anything I have.
  What are the system requirements for Station? I've heard so many
good things about it yet it seems to act like such a pig on my
machine.

Best 73's
--Paul Beckmann, wa0rse@amsat.org