Fo29 problems over Europe.

        Hallo friends,
i think there is a very far solution at the FO29 overloading traffic
over Europe.
    Today afternoon i was jumping on it callin CQ without answers.
    When IK3VZS gived OK, after few seconds, beginned an SSTV signal
over us.
    What to think??? What to do???
    I don't know really what to think.
    Satellites are the only way for me to jump out my island borders for
long distances (expet 6mts) and i don't want miss this opportunities for
a bad HAM operator.
    It's satellite's time really gone???
    I hope NO!!!