Re: Satellite tracking on a PalmPilot?

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 wseward@mstar.com wrote:

> Is there any software for tracking sats on a Palmpilot?

I am not aware of any, although porting one of the simpler (text based)
programs to the Pilot should be feasible.

What I have done is used a PC-based program to create a text file of pass
times, then exported the file to the pilot via HotSync.  Other mechanisms
to make use of the built-in alarm function are also possible; I just
haven't tried them.

Simple, but it works well enough for me.

73, Steve  KA1LM