Satellite PC Communications

Gentlemen,

           My name is Jose Luis Flores. I am interested in setting
having both downlink and uplink to a satellite - for my PC.

       I do network support and remote control of PC's using
Windows NT for netowrks and SMS (on NT networks) or PC anywhere
for other apps.

       I would like to be able to work from MEXICO as well as
from th USA.

       Since I am poverty striken I am looking to build
the cheapest setup in order to accomplish this task. I have to
provide my own equipment and therefore am willing to go the
distance.

        I am somewhat literate in PC,serial, and network communications

       Is there anybody in your group that could point me
in the right direction in terms of equipment and/providers??