Re: Station Program

I have the same hardware and use both programs with great success.  You
must reboot between running Station and WISP as the KCT drivers are not
compatible.  Otherwise I have had absolutely no problems running both
under win 95.

I highly recommend both programs.  The authors of each are real nice folks
as well ....

Dean Shutt  AL7CR