Help with DSP 232 (TNC)

Hi,
My tnc configuration is:
model  DSP 232   AEA  MULTIMODE
comport  com2
tbaud      9600

I am using a pentiun machine with windows 95.
Assumming that there is an IRQ tied into com2, how do I make another IRQ (5)
available for my tnc to shake hands with my computer.  I Understand that if I
cn make the change then I must shut down my machine and restart up.  How will
I know that I am making the change?  All i want for the time being is to
receive CW and RTTY.  Then maybe some wonderful angel will help me out with
that , too.   I am hoping that there is a computer ELMER out there somewhere
that can and will help me.  PLEASE, PLEASE, AND THANKYOU.

73 KC5YRE JERRY ERVINE
kc5yre@amsat.org
RIO GRANDE VALLEY, TEXAS

PS    If necessary, I will bring the whole works with me to Vicksburg, but, I
sure would like to be working with it  this weekend, or as soon as possible.

Thank you again!
Jerry Ervine