Re: Unknown sat?

Before you make me out to be fool to my long term friends on this BBS, I
will first say that I am sorry for the language.  In addition I must
insist that you were given a number of private messages trying to get help
to you which you simply refused to consider.  E-mail simply can not take
the place of basic reading in the many publications available.  Cliff K7RR