Re: Satellite Times Gone

Mark Flanagan wrote:

> How do I get it.  It sounds like my cup of tea.

Air & Space/Smithsonian
Editorial offices:  Washington, DC
Subscription price:  $20 U.S.,  US$26 Canada and all other countries
                              Six issues per year
Orders to:  Air & Space/Smithsonian
                  PO Box 420113
                  Palm Coast, FL  32142-0113
Phone orders:  US (800) 766-2149
                   Other (904) 445-4662
Web site:  http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
"Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would