Re: Satellite Times Gone

ka8qcu@juno.com wrote:

> Hi All. I just got my September issue of Satellite Times and was saddened
> to see that it is the last issue. . . . I was wondering if anyone has found
> any other magazines that may help fill the void.

I enjoy "Air & Space" by the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington
DC.  As you might expect, there are a lot of historical articles (last issue
had a big spread on Project Gemini, for example -- but I learned things about
that program that I never knew before, despite having lived through that era
and reading nearly everything I could get my hands on about it).  It's a good
mix of old airplanes (of which I'm also fond) and cutting edge space stuff,
but for the sophisticated end of the general audience, not high tech academic
stuff.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
"Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would