Re: Satellite Times Gone

ka8qcu@juno.com wrote:

> Hi All. I just got my September issue of Satellite Times and was saddened
> to see that it is the last issue. . . . I was wondering if anyone has found
> any other magazines that may help fill the void.

I enjoy "Air & Space" by the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington
DC.  As you might expect, there are a lot of historical articles (last issue
had a big spread on Project Gemini, for example -- but I learned things about
that program that I never knew before, despite having lived through that era
and reading nearly everything I could get my hands on about it).  It's a good
mix of old airplanes (of which I'm also fond) and cutting edge space stuff,
but for the sophisticated end of the general audience, not high tech academic
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
"Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would
    stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain