Re: North Korea satellite launch?

What I don't get is that North Korea has millions of people starving to
death and no power in most of the country (where a few short years ago
they were making great strides), and they've been going door-to-door
seeking hand-outs to feed their people, and then go and do something
stupid like go and launch an IRBM (with or without a satellite) over the
one country that's in the best position to help them.

Not real bright.

And to top it all off, the darned thing probably doesn't work anyway!

Jack KE4LWT