KLM 10-140B Amp and SSB?

I found a very old 2 meter brick type amp mixed in a big junk box of mine.
It's a black box style brick that has "KLM electronics 140 Watt Solid State
Power Amplifier" on the front panel.  The nomenclature on the back is very
worn, but it appears that it is a model 10-140B...  It most definately is a
2 meter amp.  I'm guessing, however, it is an FM only model, as it has no
FM/SSB switch, so it's probably not linear???  Anyone familiar with this
unit and knowledgeable as to any "ssb-ability" for it?

Please pardon my ignorance on this topic!

73 de Joel, W0JDJ
AMSAT #1795