Re: North Korea satellite launch?

Think about it a minute, Bill.. you're launching a satellite
that will be used as a propaganda device (the Great Patriotic
music and the morse message extolling the virtues of the
Great Leader - thanks BBC!) and want it heard by the masses...
what better place to park the transmitter than 27 MHz. Why,
there are millions of radios around the world capable of
listening in on that frequency, probably moreso than any other
non-broadcast frequency!

Makes perfect sense to me!