Re: North Korea satellite launch?

Does this coincide with the "missile test" that supposedly went over Japan
(or the "Sea of" therein?) last week?

Well, they hit their target in any case...they aimed it at water and hit it...

Greg

At 10:35 AM 9/5/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< Radio transmissions are reporded around 27MHz. >>
>

>Now who is kidding who?  Maybe we should get the guys at the local "truck
>stop"  with their '10-4 good Buddy" sets to go out and take a listen?
>
>de
>WA6ITF
>----

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *