Mir QSL article

Hate to bother everyone again, but........

 "AMSAT Journal" would like to get together a set of images (scanned
are now OK) of different QSL cards issued by the various Mir operations.
We've got one of the U-MIR that was issued by U4MIR (the black and white
prints with a drawing of the station and calling it "Soviet Space Station
Mir"), and an offer of some others, but anyone who might have images,
or cards they'd be willing to scan, please contact me here and let me
know. (to all of you who responded the last time, my apolgies, but the
disk holding a lot of my back-up e-mail ate itself)
 Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy Reynolds
WD9IYT