P3D 5668 Mhz Uplink LO's

I am ordering up some crystals for microwave phase locked
oscillators for use as  the local oscillator to a narrowband
(ssb, cw, NBFM) transverter.

Does anyone have the need for a stable LO for their
transverter for this uplink freq ??

If you do, I am selling these oscillators which are Frequency West
model MS-540XOL, ovenized crystal oscillaotrs.

What IF frequency do you prefer ?  What power output ?

Possibilities include:
IF = 144 Mhz for LO of  5524 Mhz
IF = 145 Mhz for LO of  5523 Mhz
IF = 435 Mhz for a high beat LO of  6103 Mhz

I have also crystalled these "bricks" up for 5760 Mhz:
as a beacon at 5760.180 Mhz and
with an IF of 145 Mhz and a LO of  5615 Mhz

If you have any interest, Let me know
Availability is a few weeks.
Priced at 100$US,  guaranteed. Shipping extra

Stan, WA1ECF  Cape Cod, MA   FN41sr